Back to blogging. :)
Pardon me if you find it boring.
Time flies, it's already 24th February, and it's almost March!
Many many things happened throughout 2012 and 2013, good and bad.
Well, shall actually start from the changes in my life ever since #AhBoysToMen.
#AhBoysToMen Part 1 was released on November 2012. Went to watched the movie, and all I could say was that the movie was awesome. So I went for the Fan Meet at Wisma Food Republic, & I find Lobang so attractive & talented. I then decided to create a fan club for Lobang, which is Lobangisation now. At the start, I felt really down as the followers grew super slow & felt super useless in fact. I got to know Xiaomei, whose Intoshicated's Admin, she helped me so much & I'm thankful for it. & I also got to know many many awesome girls who are the admins of other casts. (Laojie, Xiaomei, Kexin, Kimmie, Hazel, Liangting, Sihui, Jolene, Mavis & many many more) All of us went to many many fan meets together and bonded so well eventually. ^-^ We watched #AhBoysToMen1 together many many times because the movie's too awesome! Thinking back of the time when we actually ton at the airport just to send the boys off, fetching them at the airport when they are back, & we even went to KSL @ Malaysia just to suprise them. :) This is the first time I actually went crazy over Singapore Idol, HAHAHA. Kinda surreal too, but well, it's worth everything that we've done.
Got to know Rena, she's actually handling the boys and we had meetings & catchup sessions with her too. She's always there for me whenever I'm down, whenever I cried, whenever I am stressed or so. She's always there to cheer me up, and guide me along the way to who I am now. Without her, I doubt I'm able to overcome so many many obstacles. Rena, I'm thankful to have you in my life, thank you for all the guidance and patience. It's really saddening that she's isn't handling the boys anymore because she had other work too. Even though things changed, she never left me once, she is still here for me like always. We still have our catch up sessions in fact. ♥
This year, was really a different start for me. Countdown to 2013 with the girls, the boys & also Rena's last day. It was a really horrible experience because of the crowd at Scape, but definitely worthwhile because of the boys. #AhBoysToMen2 was released on 1st February 2013, & we were actually invited to the Gala Premier. It was really fantastic as it was my first time attending, Hahahaha. So far, I've already watched #AhBoysToMen2 for the 5th/6th time, definitely more to come for sure. There's many many things for me to handles, think and plan just for the boys, my fruities, & not to forget, our supporting fans #LobangKings ♥ I don't have a proper family, but all of you showered me with love that I'm really extremely touched and appreciates so much.
Lobangisation is already 3 months plus old.
Thinking back the times when I first started, comparing it to now. I'm really extremely thankful to be Weiliang's admin. It's really tough throughout these 3 month plus for me and my girls. I've so much to do, because I want the best for the boys & #LobangKings. People may think that being an admin is simple as abc, but they are so wrong. For those who actually knew, we girls actually cried so much, stressed so badly, staying up late, and racking our brains to come up with new and best things for all. Because we definitely don't wish to let any supporting fans down, we want them to be proud to be a part of us too.
To all my dear #LobangKings:
Thank you for all the continuous support towards Weiliang, and loving him for who he is and not what he is. Without you all, there won't be today's Lobang King. Without you all, there won't be today's Lobangisation. I feel really proud to tell people that I'm a part of #LobangKings, and even prouder to say that I am Wang Wei Liang's admin. Hereby apologize if I didn't replied some of your tweets, but do understand that I actually got so many tweets to see to. I'm not only managing Lobang's fan club, I'm also managing Lobang's fb page alone, Maxi fb page Maxi & Charlie's fan club together with some of the other admins. Recently, I fall sick and this is actually the first time I felt so loved. Looking at all the sweet caring tweets/whatsapp/messages, I'm really thankful to god that there's many who truly cares for me. Pardon me if I don't reply all those tweets and messages, but rest assure, I've read them all. I'll do my very very best to arrange the Saturday meet asap. :) A great news, it's been approved by Weiliang's Mentor already. ^^ Stay tune for more updates! Thank you so much #LobangKings.♥
Especially to JoleneNeo, Jialin, Sabrina, Meiying, Zimin, much loves.
& A big thankyou for those gifts/letters for me, I truly appreciates it. You all make me feel that I'm equally important as Weiliang. ^-^
To all my fruities:
(Mangosteen, Strawberry, Peach, Kiwi, Mango & Apple)
Thank you and thank you and thank you, for always being by my side whenever I am down or facing so much stress. Without you all, there won't be today's Honeydew. :') We know what we have all been through these 3 months plus. Even though there are many up and downs, quarrels, conflicts and unhappiness, we managed to overcome it together as one. I am truly sorry if I'm sometimes harsh to any of you, but you know, it's for your own good. I've been through more than you all, and don't wish to see any of you walking the path I once did. Only you all know the stress I'm facing, and definitely, I understand the stress each of you faced too. I can't possibly thank each of you slowly, but I'm sure you all know words can't actually described how thankful I am. I am really touched by what each of you have done for me these 3 months. & those food, drinks, fruit you guys got for me yesterday when I was sick, Thank you. You girls are the one I really love, and no one can tear us apart. Let's walk down the rest of the road together. Remember, "United we stand, divided we crumbled" I love you all, my dearest fruities. ♥♥
No comments:
Post a Comment