Thursday
All about Labour Day! :)
I'll not be blogging but I'm here to upload all your photos! So if I missed out yours, message me ok. :D
I'm not going say much, but here's a message to all the dear fans who came yesterday:
Thank you for making that effort to come down, to show your support for both 王雷老爸&伟良. Thank you for being so cooperative, even though some of you did not. HAHA. I'm sorry if we didn't allowed anyone of you to take his solo picture, but please understand because all solo will be taken by me ONLY. As I have to watermark it before I post it up. So I hope you all can really cooperate with me the next time ok? Definitely I will grab the chance to let you all have a photo with him if possible. I hope you all enjoyed yesterday and also looking forward to the next gathering! :) Always remember this, 没有你们就没有今天的 LobangKing, You guys play a big part in Weiliang, WangLei & my life. Other than thank you, I really don't know what to say anymore. :') I'm proud to say that I am his admin, I am a part of #Lobangisation/#LobangKings. :)
(Thank you for the drink yesterday, girls. You guys know who you are. :D )
As for my three darling girls, really thank you for helping me out at the events, this is the second time already. I really appreciates it, and sorry to burn your holiday away. HAHA. Well, I don't have to say much here because you all know what I wanna say. :) Love you three.
[TAKE NOTE]
Hoodie:
It's delayed because many of you canceled the order and the price raise, and I needed time to raise the money as it's extra $2 per hoodie. So yes, my apologies. But I hope you all understand ok? I'll update you all once everything arrive. I've been receiving many message everyday despite me tweeting on fan club about the delay. But thankful to those who understand and told me to take my time. Thank you. :)
-PHOTOS OF YESTERDAY GATHERING-
















































No comments:
Post a Comment